Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 95

Thread: name that tune.....

  1. #61
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spirit....I skipped it...cuz no one..knew the answer.............


    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    ~covers up spirits eyes...so he doesnt see the rest of us..movin' on...... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]


    k... here goes....oldie...but i love it...


    Hello darkness my old friend....I've come to talk to you again............................................. ..

  3. #63
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally one I know!!! Sound of Silence by the wonderful S&G...

    I want to sleep beneath peaceful skies
    In my lover's bed
    With a wide-open country in my eyes
    And these romantic dreams in my head...

    <font color="#CC00FF" size="1">[ September 04, 2002 01:38 PM: Message edited by: JohnUK ]</font>

  4. #64
    friend of the empire
    Guest friend of the empire's Avatar

    Post

    k...i was robbed...BASTIDS!!!! *L* my song was "Empire" by Queensryche. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    chit *L i know that song that song has the name is jus on the tip of my tongue...geez i hate when that happens

  6. #66
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    thats the cutest lil smile

  7. #67
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gonna make a move that knocks you over
    Watch this turn one's gonna put you away
    But I'm doing my very best dancing
    Every time you're looking the other way
    I could move out to the left for a while
    I could slide to the right for a while
    I could get up and back
    Right on track
    But is right on track
    Is that gonna get you back

    I've been trying to get your attention
    And I'm very, very close to thinking of a way
    I could be big and tough and other funny stuff
    But you just keep looking the other way

    How far away can you go
    And still be dancing with me
    Would you mind staying in the vicinity
    I've not been faring badly
    But I would gladly take you back

    There must be some kind of bad connection
    'Cause this music does not sound the way it did
    I got to get up and back 'cause I've been off track
    And that may be just why you disappeared
    But now I've got you in the corner

    And I've got one more move I can try of my eye
    And I've got one more move I can try

  8. #68
    SummerStorm'sCowboy
    Guest SummerStorm'sCowboy's Avatar

    Post

    ummmmmm no clue toss empire and john a beer sits and waits fer an answer

  9. #69
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm i dunno either...and bein it's my board*EG*
    I get to put up a song...


    Never made it as a wise man
    I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin'
    Tired of livin' like a blind man
    I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

  10. #70
    friend of the empire
    Guest friend of the empire's Avatar

    Post

    Nickelback "how you remind me"

    im sittin in my chair watchin the tv
    its not even on but theres plenty for me to see
    i just lit some crazy ass shit
    that my friend overnight-mailed to me
    Im fuckin wasted
    its the best shit i ever tasted
    i think they fuckin laced it
    cause im so damn lambasted
    oh my friend came over so i packed him a pipe
    i told him to go easy with this shit
    but he didnt believe the hype
    he sparked three bowls just to show he could take it
    two minutes later he was playin backgammon naked
    hes fuckin wasted
    its the best shit he ever tasted
    hes lost in fuckin spaced-ed
    cause hes so wicked wicked wasted
    oh i spent the last two hours hiding under my bed
    cause i looked in ther garbage and i think i saw my uncle Louie's head
    im fuckin wasted
    well my friend blew a hit into my pet birds face
    the bird laughed hysterically and started to moon walk all over the place
    he tripped over the toaster wire and fell on his beak
    he looked at the two of us and he started to speak
    "im fuckin wasted"
    its the best shit i ever tasted"
    "my brain's been erased-ed"
    well fuckin fried"
    now im sittin in the bathtub wantin something to eat
    i wanted a pizza the bird said "uh pepperoni would be sweet"
    Delivery guy showed up four hours later
    handed me his shoe
    i said "we ordered pizza buddy, what the hell's up with you?"
    Im fuckin wasted
    its the best shit i ever fuckin tasted
    oh fuckin shit
    im wayyyyyyy too baked
    oh no no no

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •